July 4, 2011

4th of July!

For me the 4th of July means going to a parade, BBQ, Fireworks and enjoying family and friends. We went to a couple of parades this year, West Bountiful and Layton. I really enjoy parades although Bert would rather do many other things. He was a good sport and came along!
Maisie loved throwing the Pop-Its at the parade, and Spencer and Brayden's goal is CANDY!!!

I made an awesome flag cake this year, you can find the tutorial here....and it is sure to become a tradition. I sometimes surprise myself with what I can do.






Colby is growing up so much lately, my little baby is not so little anymore. The little dude looks so great in his red, white and blue. I sure feel blessed and happy to live in the USA!!!!





Here we are at the Layton Parade with friends.

Colby enjoying a 4th of July cupcake from Grandmas house, what a cute mess!!